Small Catch Up

Yes I'm still alive just a busy busy bumble bee , time flies when your having fun .Before you know it weeks turn in to months ,so thought its about time you all see whats been going on in my wibble wobbly world.




Muscle and I have opened our own business up in SL , our very own studio for photos, yep yep its great .Really taken off .We work at our own speed doing what we love .The great thing is we do it together at our own pace , no hassle from anyone , just go with the flow. We decided to do this to add new interest in our SL journey , we have managed to balance our life and the work life together so both worlds are happy . Work must be stress free as this is SL , no need for stress here, there is enough in RL work without bring it into second life . I want to enjoy and taste all life in SL not get bogged down with running a business , remembering the important thing is the first priority . We did toy with the idea of working before ,decided against it as we was worried it would affect our time e have together














Hosting
Some months ago you will have read I tried hosting at Black Hearts , well I decided it wasn't for me as it messed with mine and muscles time together , the rules where also hard to follow . I have now taken back up hosting 2 sessions a week at Zone out. Its great I get to spend time with my friends , act crazy and have loads of fun .I love it . The pay is just on tips ,I don't mind this as its not the money what draws me to doing it but the fun,laughter and enjoyment i get out of hosting .I work from 3-6 am Saturdays & Sundays.Benn having a few weekends off as my Rl holiday kicked in, I will be back hosting soon.

No comments: