Speed Demon


I feel the need......... The need for speed.....

OOOOOOOOOO Zena has new toys . Yep now I am a speed demon ,faster then the speed of light, blink and you may miss me. Nope to be honest I'm not so good at riding the bike but I'm getting there . Off we went to the speed way ,with our bikes in our inventory our mission to but the peddle to the metal and ride like the wing around the track , crashed a few times , good thing with SL is you can't break a bone . We then went on to racing cars wow what fun racing each other and against other peeps on. Yep yep it was great and a must do in your SL life.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.