Gadgets & Gizmo's

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Zena's favourite things on SL , I louvres me gadgets . Yep yep . Attach something to your self or changing your AV in to something totally weird it fantastic. SL is second life soooooooo why be normal , then again define normal cause I ant got a clue what that word means. Shopping around looking for stuff that is fun , checking out the new play thing you can find.


I also enjoy visual things , I like to search high and low for things to surprise Muscle. I thought the fire work and the sky writer was out of this world until I found our psychedelic ball and our Holodeck . Ok you reading this and scratching your head, thinking what the hell is she on about , well let me explain ooooo and show you pictures. The psychedelic ball is a massive sphere where I we can dance and chill out , it has particles flying around and looks like its something form the 60s , like you have been on an acid trip . Its fun and fantastic , Lace had one and as soon as I saw it my mind went in to I want mode . I knew Muscle would love it , yep I was right left him gob smacked .

Zena in the sphere

I really didn't think I could top the ball ,I was wrong. Next came the holodeck, Bubba was the first to show me what a holodeck was,I saw, I wanted . The Holodeck is a huge block you go inside , you can load different scene in it , makes you think you are really there its fantastic very relaxing. Had to get my honey bear one for a surprise.



Zena walking on water

Zena in the desert

Next on to my many different avatars, I love changing in to different animals ,why stay in a human form when you can run like a cheetah, hop like a bunny and pounce like a cat. SL lets you be anything you like .ohhhhh and dress up Zena loves playing dress up



Zena in her cheetah AV

Zena as cute tiny pony , be careful, dont stand down wind ,pony has bad wind

awww so cute but this Beaming bunny bites

OHHHHH then there's just gadgets that make you laugh so much, Muscle & I had so much fun attaching things to ourselves. Somethings are just so funny, it make you laugh what people design for SL is crazy . Playing with light sabers, attaching different animations on to see what they do. I even took Muscle shopping giving him a wheel barrow ride,so funny to watch ,had me in stitches.This is what makes SL so great to be able to play like kids ,laugh and just have soooo much fun with no drama why take your second life so serious, when it can be so fun . I lurrrrrrve my SL life.

Muscle & Zena dead after light saber fight





Chilling out in lala land with my rubber duckie

Muscle giving Zena a wheel barrow ride

Trying out me giving wheel barrow ride to Muscle I get side tracked and take him shopping .

No comments: