Confusion



Confusion and miss interpretation sets in this week , last two weeks in RL have been no less then chaos, trying to spend as much time as we can together, trying to beat the tiredness to just spend that second with your love one.



Realising you both have the same goal on what you want , but your mind puts a different spin on it. The words you read on the screen computes in to totally different things in your own mind. Then your mind ticks as you read the words wrong on the screen and confusion sets in . Both of us mean the same thing just coming from different directions. Bickering starts as you try to understand what each other is trying to say. Maybe its because we spent less time together then usual . When we do get back in to our stride its the best thing ever, thinking the same, heart beating as one, minds being lost in each other,however when we are out of sync tempers fray and miss interpretation sets in.


You can't be perfect and agree in all your thoughts, if you was always on the same wave length and think the same , wouldn't it be boring?. I know both have a fiery temper this is a fact, anyone really knows me can see the fire in me. We both have our own way of thinking ,both not wrong in the way our minds work just different. To try and understand what the the other is saying , listening and understanding is the best thing we can do, not to change the other ones minds set, just learn how each others works.

To step back , look at what was said . remembering the focus and the goal you both have brings it back on track . Talk through what happened , just to lean more about the other.

My mood has been flat , not high,not low just flat .RL issues knocked the stuffing out of me,when I am with my friends its different on SL because I can but the crazy Zena face on and forget what is going on in my own mind . When I am with Muscle he reads me like a book and senses my mood , I try to say all OK , but he knows ,this confuses him and tries to work out why . I know my own mind I can read in to situations wrong,I started to thinks of..... IF..WHATS and WHYS, negatives not positives. When our moods fly ,wow we are off the scale. When one of us is low dam hell has opened its gates, when one of us is flat then confusion sets in on both parts.

Its all a leaning curve , to stop to understand then you are giving up on a dream, however to try and understand the other, accept the other ones view , listening and talking , learning something new from each other is all part of becoming stronger and stronger .

No comments: