Friends

Boundaries is the first one and most important , making sure they are set so no one miss communicates what you are all about on SL. There are 2 boundaries I have set .RL is RL ,SL is SL some friends who you get close to,you let them in a little and talk about RL issues ,some friends you play the game with and keep it to SL .
I will always be there for my friends on SL , most of them have been there from the start and watched me bloom in to the flower I have become . I hate to see them down, we are like a little family and sometimes im more of a big sister to them then they are to me, its swings and roundabouts I know if I shout they will be there for me.
When you first come on SL you want everyone as your friends , this slows down as you learn the true meaning of SL friendships,you stop taking friendships at face value. I personally only take friendships now when I have known them for a while. I have a lot more female friends , I really didn't think I could meet a great bunch.

My friends circle has totally changed.
I said goodbye to a lot of people when I partnered Muscle, that's because I could only ever offer friendship. Lot of friends couldn't understand what friendship meant, So that was goodbye. Then I had friends that tagged along for a while waiting in the darkness , waiting to pounce at the first sign of Muscle & I breaking up well no sign of that so yep goodbye.Then there's just friends you just grow apart from, you become ships in the night almost out growing each other, I guess that's just the way of life.
Sooooooo looking at my friends list now it was some new faces. Winne alias Sugar Daddy , Raul & Suzi still there think we will probably grow old together in SL. Winne still my dancing bud and looks out for me when I am in the club you will find us in a trio Zena, Winne & Lace. Raul ....well he is still the stud muffin he has always been , no women is safe (apart from me) we catch up sometimes if we have a spare minute but sadly not like we used to . Suzi well she had her own journey to go throw we don't talk like we used to but we both know we are there if needed, I will always be there for her.
My new friends ...... Really good bunch , they remember what SL is all about,they know how to have fun and laugh. I met these after Muscle & I had partnered . The boundary was already set for them, they all understand that I have a partner and never push me in to anything else. My friends are all about fun, lace is my sexy twin shes great , makes me laugh so much to the point I nearly pee my pants . No drama just a bunch of us having a laughing and having a lot of fun.You always get the ones who take SL far to serious they forget what there funny bone is for.
This weekend was party weekend , it was great the terrible trio causing chaos as usual , Jose who is also a great friend joins in when he can, you will tend to see Zena & Lace picking on the males a little but its all in the name of fun ,they love it really, always come back for more.We are not not bad just a little naughty and cheeky I can guarantee you we will always lighten up your day and make you laugh .

Pool Party


ST PATRICKS DAY PARTY

SUGAR DADDY & SEXY TWINS

No comments: