I DO


The biggest U -turn of my SL life. YEP YEP......... Muscle & Zena gets married .

OMG don't drop on the floor.

What can I say changed my mind. well not in so many ways really. Didn't want a big affair. We wanted to make it very private. No one was there apart for us. We made a special place in Lala land for us to say some special words ,dressed up in the gear.I still have strong views on getting married in SL , I really don't believe in all the mumbo jumbo. We partnered 5 months ago, we are as still very much lost in love with each other everyday I wake up and thank the heavens for me finding my soulmate . I always classed Muscle as my hubby as he does me his wife nothing really has changed apart from knowing I will always be with him at his side, hand in hand riding this crazy worlds roller coaster we know and love .

Friday 7th March Muscle and Zena tied the Knot .

It was a very special night full of the greatest affections and love . Muscle made me something very special one of a kind in SL. He made my ring. Yes your right I am not saying much about our special night , what can I say...... We did our own thing, not comply with what the crowd follows and expects . A wedding can mean different things to different people. You can have the biggest party of your SL life or the smallest party. We choose to have a party and celebration for 2 full of the greatest words and perfection for both of us. xxxxxx










No comments: