CUPID

ohhhh cupid Zena did a wonderful great fantastic job this week. Mission to give Muscle the best ever present yet in SL. I borrowed cupid’s arrows and aimed at Muscles heart .A wonderful fantastic night was the plan to gift him. We celebrated Valentines Day on the 13th running in to the 14th. 13th is a special date to us always as we was partnered on this date in October. I won't go in to much of what I did for my baby just this.
My love was written in the stars for him
Our Love is now embedded on SL for eternity
A question was asked with a fantastic reply
Now I’m not given too much away, your absolutely correct it was our special night and one that I want to keep for us. I may tell you one day how to stop someone dead in there tracks but mmmmmm I be given my secret away .I will say only this, think of an idea a plan of anything, what you would like to do or to gift someone .SL will make all your dreams come true, free your mind and you can always hit heaven every time.



No comments: