Judge or be Judged


RL a very sexy pretty lady walks down the road with a short skirt on and low cut top, you turn your head and think yep-pretty lady. Yes thoughts go throw your head but you don’t say them out loud. Keep your thoughts to your self and on your way you go.
SL a very sexy AV walks past you short skirt, top that covers just the part it needs to hide and what go throw your mind… Need to have that, want that. So you don’t keep your options to your self you must tell her so send her an IM. Lets see how it goes

MALE. ……You’re really hot and sexy
FEMALE Thanks
MALE… You know I want to ride that arse
FEMALE. Drop dead

Mmmmmmm you think this is how you get a good response??????. I question it sometimes and wonder why men think with their Dumb sticks more in SL then their brains. Would you ever approach a woman in RL like this, surely would have more manners.
Its funny really makes me laugh because you judge avatar so easy on SL, You are more out spoken and there is no boundaries, girl says no so you move on to the next. It’s simply done.
Now Zena…. Yep she dresses sexy. She likes to look good, likes the best she can buy in SL. Needs to look different from the rest. So men look and always want what they can’t have but what they fail to realise is I may look a bimbo but my mind and my Avatars body belongs to the Puppet master. Yes she could go round sleeping with all Avatars without batting an eyelid, however Zena chooses not to this, ….Why? you ask …. It’s simple it bores me in fact its not my scene at all, yes you experiment when you are first born on to SL I would be lying if I said I didn’t. However I found that my mind and heart needs to be set a light and stimulated to get a response from me and well where do I find that mmmmmmm let me think mind goes to one and only person.
Through my journey from start until now, I changed Zena my personality and believes came throw. Yes it’s only a game but I did bring a part of me in to as time went on.
SL is for fantasies and well if your fantasy is to have no manners and no respect then crack on. Only be ready for the come back, believe me or not we are not all the same on SL we are all individuals behind every avatar lays a mind, a mind that choose there own opinions and response .SL is about freeing your mind and treading water in unknown territories. There is more to SL then just Sex and it saddens me to think people haven’t yet tasted the finer juices of a everlasting flow of nectar.
My friends see me as a sarcastic funny person who always has an answer for everything
Nothing shocks me and well if your rude to me I can bet your bottom dollar there will be the best come back you will ever have and it will never be pretty. I have barriers up so high you could never penetrate my heart. Only one person could ever hurt me , that’s because he sees the true puppet master not only the game.
Does it bother me when people are rude to me? No not at all in fact I find it funny, why funny you ask? Well the fact of the matter is if your brain is so small you have to talk to people like that then I pity you. Some people like to be spoken to like this but a majority will just think you’re a dirty old pervert.


I must stress not all people are like the above , you tend to find its more the newbies , who want to try all. I remeber speaking to a newbie and first question to me was ...... "where do you dance you are so sexy and how much do you charge?" Zena reply ."Not everything in here is for sale , please read profiles". He straight away judged a book from its cover. All he wanted was a women , he asked me for my help I said "sure I will help you find a lady but please speak to me with manners you where born with". He was shocked by my reponse. I talked to him explaining that the best things on life are for free,if you treat ladys in here with repect then they will like you, treat them as an object and you will stay single forever maybe getting lucky from time to time with a newbie. Im glad to say he listened to what I had to say and hey prestto what you know he is now partnered to a lovely Avatar.


Well im getting off my soap box now . with this message.... We are all individuals , we all think and feel. Just remember not everyone will be on SL for the samething you are , repect all and never forget your manners.

No comments: