Our Night Out


Simply Amazing, what can I say about the picture above, WIndlight at its best . hang on need to rewind to the beginning of the night ............
Took my baby horse riding to an amazing Sim , a fantastic place I came across with Suzi . Its massive and full of great things, you follow the pony trails around the sim . Had a spot of bother with a massive crash for some strange reason when I logged back on I ended up in BH on a horse lol . Well best was to come another part of the Sim I had never seen before and wow amazing. Massive castle, mmmmmm needed exploring , it was really fantastic wanted to know what it would be like to see it on Windlight . I logged back on and one word came out of mouth WOW . Muscle lodged in to windlight and logged on next thing WOW.Time always runs away on SL one min I looked at clock it was 21.00 then next time I looked it was after 2 in the morning.Always the same when I'm with my nearest and dearest. Never enough time in the world for us to have.With windlight its like looking at SL Sims in different vision soooooo need to go back and re-visit Sims that I thought was amazing ,I bet they will be just fantastic with these new glasses on.

Zena talking to the animals

Amazing front of castle


Zena and White Wing

Arms of my baby , loving the view and loving him

No comments: