Magic never left

Well what a week, you think you can't love somebody anymore and its not possible, then POW in fact DOUBLE POW ,you fall deeper and deeper. Wake up...smile , go to.... sleep smile, in fact dreaming all day and night about the amazing man in my life, Dam writing this and the beam ohhhhhhhhh its big ohhhhhh its massive.

So what we been up to this week , well just spending as much time together as usual never getting enough of each other.Loosing our minds in each other and hearts in all we do

Lala Paradise is having a whole new look, fell out of love with it for a while thinking the place had lost a bit of the magic we even started looking around for new land to buy , both of us wasn't happy there, well happy cause where together but not with our paradise.My lesson I have learnt is not all people are respectful of your privacy and what is around them, Hey I know this is a game but our land is private and to us its a magic place. But the magic is not in the place its in us ,I could live anywhere and be happy as long as I have Muscle at my side the worlds our oyster and boundaries hold no limits.
Then this week happened and boy ohhhhhh boy the magic is there, it just needed to dust to be blown off. So armed with his tool belt honey bear 2 new builds for us, start of the week in the sky ,then end of the week a whole new place under the sea yep that's what I said under the sea. Its still work in progress cause we keep getting side tracked .ohhhhhhh smiling again.


Listening to his heart beat

Looking and dreaming at my honey bear

No comments: