Date With The Devil

Setting the mood , creating the perfect date...... yep anything is possible . Zena with a thought in her mind how to make her man smile from the first min of his arrival........ what to do ..what to do...... OH let me think mind goes in to check list mode. Muscles loves his angel , loves his slow dance, loves waterfalls, loves spending time with his lady and just relaxing soooooo the mission is set .

Now for the wardrobe mmmmmm nope not formals tonight lets be different rummaging throw her wardrobe . oh yep yep ..

Then the scene ... I know lets do a search mmmmmmm what for? dunno, lets just try a word and see where it takes me. oh yep yep found it perfect.

Looks at time dam baby due home soon.... oh need to get changed ready tick tock tick time waits for no man.

Ohhhhh you may think I'm totally crazy and yep you will be spot on . But then again this is SL so not crazy just opening up my mind and letting dreams and fantasies run wild.


Fallen angel waits for her Devil prince in a fantastic place, sends a Tp over to him asking him to come and dance with her in a heavenly garden. Wow his beam yep great. Mission accomplished.


I love putting a smile on Muscles face, to feel his mood fly high sends mine off the scale. My mind has been in RL most of the time this week, RL been busy and tiredness set in but muscle always there everyday to make the stress go away and to lift my mood to another height. Friday came RL stress gone, focused on my honey bear and how to thank him for being there when I needed him .


Dancing in my babies arms, best way to start the day


Safe in Muscles arms all calm all relaxed


Angle kissing the Devil filling him full of heaven

No comments: