Catch up

Well whats new in Zena land mmmmmm let me see....... Well nothing changed really busy with hubby as usual enjoying each other company,spending as much time as RL will let us together loving each other and just having a great time . Have been in more contact with friends down at Black hearts having a lot of fun and laughing the hours away its nice to get in touch . Met some new female friends which is always great .
Lala land well fallen a bit out of love with our paradise at the moment , think its lost a bit of magic there since we have been invaded by more people. Im sure it will come back, its crazy really that other people can affect your privacy here and it bothers you.
Ohhhhhh and changed skin , thought to have a change and you know Zena and shopping well this one was a toughie, didn't want to change her look as I kind of like Zena's body and face and didn't want to scare Muscle to much when he logged on and found a stranger in our home and we would have to do all the pictures again . So went on a mission trying on skins laughing a lot with the way I looked, figured out that to get good quality skins then you have to pay the price.I found out that this is one of the most frustrating buys for me on SL .Trying to get the perfect one is bloody hard work , I ended up stressed with a lot of huffs along the way. Didn't help with Winne laughing at me while I throw my toys out of pram . But I found the perfect skin , trouble is I look to perfect more like a doll hehe and it takes time to get used to it but the detail is a lot better.For some strange reason I got a thing about hair at the moment keep changing it , one min Blondie next black then a rainbow every time I walked in to BH I was a different colour totally confused people its great .


Black hair Zena cleaning the floor with new dance moves

showing off her new sexy skin and new Blondie hair


Loosing each other as always me and my
hubby in our own underwater world

Girls giving it large in Black hearts ohhh winne joining in


Love my baby , hes my everything xxx



No comments: