Emotions

SL emotions can be like a normal sinus rhythm going in to VF (Ventricular fibrillation). One minute hearts normal , maybe moods kind of still but ticking along next minute it plummets in to despair causing heart to go in to a crazy rhythm.Its crazy to think that SL is game. Emotions and feelings play a big part .
Me and Muscle beat as one,sounds crazy but you can really read peoples moods on SL, you feel them ,in the way they talk the words they use just the way they feel towards you. I love muscle with all my heart he is my everything , when he crashes I soon follow. Its a roller coaster in its self, one min mood can be stable, then so fast out of control in to another dimension. Dam before you know it your hearts in your hand feels like it has been ripped out and unsure what to do about it. Your fate lies in the hands of another human and you have no control over the out come , you just have to fasten your seat belts and hang on for the ride.
I have realised that my emotions have no defence, stripped naked by the love and the way I feel .My faces are all gone and he sees the true me,it scares me to think that someone can get so close and make me feel this way.I'm left vulnerable to all types emotional feelings we have for each other, highs are fantastic but lows are the pits of hell.
I'm glad to say we don't have many of these nights, no body's perfect if we all was then the world would be a boring place. Moods and emotions are what make us humans, they build us in to who we are . Shut them off and you just exist let them run there own course and you will have the best ever feelings but the worst ever nightmares.

No comments: