Business or Fun

To do business or not to do business?....that is the question
When does SL stop being a dream and become part of your working life.Do you want to have a job in SL like RL working to dead lines.
This week Muscle was offered a great thing to buy one of his creations as we are a team both went to have a chit chat with the buyer. He wants to sell Muscles creation in his shop. OH yep sounds wonderful .Having someone like what you have designed is a fantastic feeling. The man was soooo pushy almost desperate to have the design. We said we would think about it and get back to him. Now you would think that the gent would wait for us. Nope he pushed,pushed and pushed ,he knew what he wanted and nothing going to get in his way, au contraire it was our dreams and believes that was to stop him. Why you ask , why we not sell . well here is my answer ......SL is for fun , a dream world where you forget your RL just for a few hours . Building is fun, creating is fun and when we do both together that's me and muscle we love it . We do it at our own pace no rush .when you have to create things on demand with dead lines then it becomes monotonous, enjoyment is taken out and before you know it your SL becomes a second job .
My SL is built around my life with Muscle, we live and breath for each other , we do things together our relationship is the most important thing.We come first and what ever we build or not build will always be at our own speed. We do think to sell maybe in the future , but Rome wasn't built in a day and if it happens well great and if not still great.
That what this man didn't realise , he is on SL to work, which is great every mans journey on SL is different but what does annoy me is the pushing . Not taking No for an answer,not listening to what we was saying .He had a vision and nothing but nothing was going to stop him. I wouldn't have done business with him in the end up as I personally didn't like his attitude .The way I work is push me and my heels dig in and my answer will always be no.

No comments: