THE BEGINNING

Why did i go on sl? I heard about SL on Tv and was very intrigued .Me and my Friend sat up one night to create Zena .. and so she was born 20/07/2007. Like Frankenstein and his Creation Zena rose from the ashes and descended on Second Life.
Now let me tell you your first creation is a very funny one, and one you wont to remember.The first time we logged in I met a friend who is still around today , Raul can tell you what I looked like. The pink panther had nothing on me. I was pink from the top of my head to the tip of my toe. Sorry peeps no pics of that I'm glad to say its one memory I wish to delete from my SL life. Zena was soon took over by just me. I changed her skin to become human but kept my pink hair people who know me on SL will always remember my pink hair. Could never miss me I was like an atomic bomb landing on each individual Sim.

No comments: