People on Zena

This next bit of the blog is what people think about Zena;-) . I keep adding to it as they give me there views.

MUSCLE VIEWS ON ZENA
Zena asked me to write something about What Muscle thinks about Zena... well... I told her in just simple words: I like all and don't like nothing. lol
Ouch sure it's not enough so I think to have to explain my words a bit more.
My life here is quite simple.
First thing I do is to close IMs and messages from groups I received, only to do a bit of order on the screen.
Second thing is to look if Zena is online too. .....Yep.
This explains a lot... have to add smth more? Lol
Ladies and gentlemen stop your "yes please"... I will.
I will do it starting from long time ago,to be exact from the beginning.
I love to talk with people, IM me and I will have hours of chatting moments with people.You would always find me in great places, especially waterfalls.
I met her dancing at SOTB, what surprised me was her way she talked to me, Free, Happy and Proud. I think I loved her since our very first date.
We never spent so much time together. Too busy searching for something, even if I really don't know what that was.
But a lot of times we talked about things, about what we like and what we think about the world and what it contains.
A lot in common, she's great, I love my time with her, and so on... so this new adventure, our partnership.
Damn i'm smiling again... so good.

And now... all time together. Lot of things to do together, never a boring moment.
Ohhh yeah... I love to talk with her, like she calls it having a chit chat... yeah it's great.

But not only.................
I like to have fun with her, dancing and discovering new places... yeah...

but not only.........
I love to build something new with her, looking her to change her clothes, doing shopping together, looking at the sunshine, laughing together, learning some new weird english words... yeah all is great.
But not only.........
Thinking more about what I really love about Zena... makes me smile. This lifts my mood so much I can't forget all time we passed together in this weird world. And it makes me think again.All is nice, all is great, indeed.

but there's a lot more........
There's a person behind all this. A great woman who knows what to say and what to do in the exact moment I need to hear it. And in the best possible way too.
I started to use SL like a game, thinking to do my businesses with tattoo and tshirts and nothing more.
Then adding a bit of new discoveries in all places here.
Then losing myself with a lot of friends, talking and dancing together for hours, finding new cultures from all around the world.
Some high moments, some bad moments,happiness and sadness like in real world, with real people.
Then theres Zena........ That's all, I mean she's all. She's all I need.
Muscle views on Zena... how can you explain fantastic things you feel in your life...
Waking up in a sunny holiday morning. Smelling coffee just done, the perfume of clean clothes. The wind running over a grain fields.
A smile and your mood lifts. This is Zena for me. And i am a lucky man.
All days together she gives me a reason to think the world is a great place to live.
About which world i am talking? Ladies... gentlemen.... all of them, obviously...

.................................................................
SUZI VIEWS ON ZENA

Suzi's thoughts on Zena
When Zena first asked me if I would write a few lines on my thoughts of her, my immediate reaction to myself was "Yikes, what if I write something which could offend her". But afterwards I remembered.... this is a close friend who has shared with me a great deal of ups and downs, hers and mine. Friendships run much deeper than a mere falling out over some words. So it is with some sense of honor that I am writing about my close friend, Zena.

As Zena pointed out, we met at the bubblegum club very early on in our SL days (Zena joined SL the day before me back in July). At first she was quite quiet...hardly saying much in open chat to the wider audience. I found out she was English and had done the opposite of what had happened to me.... she moved south from Yorkshire while I had moved there from London. We started talking in IM (which I incidentally am more comfortable with). I immediately sensed there was some common ground with our friendship and us started.

The proof of our friendship (if proof was ever needed) was one night at Bubblegum (August I think it was...so still early days for both of us). There was an event, which both Zena and myself decided we would go to...it was actually a wedding night (brides and grooms). Zena and I, dressed in our meringues, then went off to Bubbles. But every time I entered the club I would crash (SL at its best!). I tried to get into the club 6 times in total but no luck! The best I could do was stand just outside and watch everyone else have a good time.... a very sad time for me. Usually people would feel sorry for someone in that situation but still carry on dancing with the main crowd...and I wouldn't blame them! But not Zena...she sacrificed her own enjoyment to come over to me and danced with me the rest of the evening. I don't think I ever told her how much that meant to me.... the feeling of true friendship had almost moved me to tears. You see it’s those small acts, which make and strengthen friendships. And in the sea of sharks that SL can sometimes be, true friends are a rare breed.

Zena has always been there for me when things don't go according to plan. We share each other's shoulder...sometimes I feel I use hers more than the other way around! But that’s what friends are for...sharing good AND bad, helping each other. The good times comes in a number of guises. One infamous night at Blackhearts where we both just went crazy! I was literally on the floor, my sides sore with laughter as we exchanged all manner of adornments.... handlebar, hairdos, angel dust, furry animals, rave sticks, even a huge joint! You name it...we wore it! The club patrons must have thought they had a couple of escaped lunatics in their midst. But it was only two ordinary English girls out for a bit of harmless fun.

Now Zena has settled down a bit (as have I) and found her love match. Her soul mate dare I say? She partnered Muscle some time ago and when that happened I was both happy and sad. Happy for obvious reasons...she had met someone in whom she loved (and who loved her equally in return) and everyone smiles when that happens to two special people. But sad in a way because more often than not (and this is not a criticism) friendships sometimes fall by the wayside when two people fall in love. But not our Zena! Our friendship has grown even stronger since she and Muscle got together. Muscle himself could be partly to thank for that...he is a genuinely kind, witty and (and I know I can say this) very hunky guy! I wish them both happiness and may their relationship bloom with every day that passes.

So these are just a few words from one close friend to another. I could go on and on and give you lots of stories about the Zena and Suzi road show. Maybe for another day I will. One thing I would like to add and that is anybody reading this who doesn't really know what SL is all about.... give it time and maybe you'll meet someone who’s friendship and company you would treasure and hope to keep. I did and I thank Zena for that immensely.


A true friend, Suzi

No comments: