SOTB CLUB CHANGED TO FUN BEACH

This was one of my first clubs I went to. It mapped out my future on SL this is what I am most thankful for . I met my friends here and my SL partner ( more about him later) Sadly the club had to close but I am still in contact with friends now. This place was great to explore a lot of secret places . As you can see from pic, that's me with pink hair having a chill out after a goodnight.I like to be part of a group it was great. This is when I begun more to get in to SL talking to different personality's from around the world people just not wanting you as a play thing but liked the personality behind the AV . I was a free spirt and a bit of a crazy chick , Sunny was my first person I met in here was great but as time went on we differed apart and now we are like ships in a night. I found that some men on here wanted to own you. Sounds strange but jealousy sometimes takes over people in here just like real life. I am a free spirt and I found that if people was like that with me then I tend to run the opposite way. I loved talking to all kinds of people , I love to make people smile and laugh I was or should I say still am a wild child at heart. Winnetou I also met in here , he is a great friend and someone i can just ramble on to he helped me sort my dances out. (I love to dance in SL ). Zero another friend I met at the same time he also helps me and one of my friends. Virt - sadly not in my group of friends no more but made me laugh so much and great to explore with.

Now I'm going to side track a little.....(Just to explain my feelings on SL at the time) I came on SL for fun , I couldn't understand partnering or getting serious with anyone in SL . you meet people have a laugh then turn your comp off and go back to RL .
ok back on track now hehe - One person came in to my life in this place Muscle Slade , a fun guy who made me laugh . Very easy going and had the same out look on SL as I did (the above). I will always remember our first meet and I'm sure he does still laugh now. He showed me around the place and we tried different things out (wont go in to detail) we made friends and well more about our journey as i go on.

No comments: