WHOLE NEW ME

I wanted to change me again , so I went on the hunt for a new skin , new hair and the rest. This introduced me to the wonderful world of Shopping on SL .AHHHHHHHHHHHH shopping hehe. I wish i hadn't started because I can honestly say I think I have a problem now lol. If I'm not Dancing or with my Partner I'm shopping. People have created great things on here and I love to look and buy.My new skin and hair came first . Tried loads on but never felt comfy until the one I have got . Hair the same I retired from the pink and went blond . Yep I'm now the original Blond Bomb shell. My friends got a bit of a shock when they saw the new me but realised its just a skin and a hair do same old Zena inside. So what else ...... whole new wardrobe... The freebie stuff are ok but the quality of the things in the shop is totally different . And me being me needed it all. What I will say is look for bargains. I tend to stay away from the big complex and look at smaller shops. I have realised that good clothes in SL don't have to cost the earth. I find I buy clothes to suit my personality. Just like the RL you look for something that suits you. What I love about SL is that you can be anything or wear anything and no one bats an eye lid. I like to Dress up one min a Fairy next a Cow girl. I love my clothes on SL and you will often see me change. That the crazy side of me. Like to make people laugh with what I wear and love to shock as well.

No comments: