Bit of journey of Zena

As me and Muscle didn’t see each other much on SL just a chit chat here and there. Our life’s where separated for an amount of time. This is a bit of what happened on my journey after our first in counter. This is just a story that some people may be able to relate to a little, I think it only adds to your character and just like growing up in RL you got to "give a little, loose a little and let your poor heart break a little"
I found I was starting to spend more and more time in SL it had become a hobby, my personality and I had started to get more and more in to SL. This is when I met another one close to my heart but was to have a devastation affect (good and bad) on my SL life. I will call him Irish. I met him on SOTB. Cocky, confident cheeky man who really knew how to flirt with the ladies with the usual banter (Anyone who knows me, knows that cheese sweet talking doesn’t really work). I showed him a round SOTB and we tried some pose balls out, I left in a hurry as RL called just disappeared. Next time I was on he was there again. We talked a bit more fooled around nothing special really just a couple of actors putting on another show. We passed friendship to each other and went on my way. We would talk on Ims and sometimes meet up. As time went on we started to spend a lot of time together, weeks would go by and I found we was with each other all the time. I had a soft spot for him that grew. I know his feeling towards me also grew. But SL can destroy friendships as quick as it creates them. Because we were spending a lot of time together I lost some friends along the way I suppose you just out grow people, but never lost Muscles. Always said hello etc have a quick chat or a meet up. Irish used to explore and love finding new places he liked to impress me and never failed; every time he found somewhere new he would take me show me around. It was when I was with Irish that Zena had a bit of a lobotomy. Her personality was found and the whole skin hair change took place like a butterfly coming out of her chrysalis. What I had done with out realising is brought a lot of my own personality in to SL. The problem I found with the relationship with Irish was I felt suffocated it became very heated at times as she felt owned, arguments always happened and upset took place but yet I couldn’t let Irish go, the relationship was one giant roller coaster, Zena being Zena wanted to find out what happened next. Reflecting back now it should have ended before it even begun this would have stopped the weeks of turmoil for both of us. I loved the way we would speak together and laugh so much, being like a couple of kids and acting stupid. I felt Irish wanted me 24/7 , he had jealous streak and found he read in to my words too much, I found myself explaining my self more and more . He wanted to talk about life in RL, I found my self trying to push away and keep distance from him If I had a crap day in RL I wanted to leave it at the door of SL and just have fun .(This is what I believe sl is all about)
I never asked questions about RL I found myself trying to please everybody giving them what I thought they wanted and forgot what I was there in the first place for. Intimacy never happened after the body change, if anything started then something would go wrong. To me this was a sign and one I should have read loudly, Once a week an argument would erupt and looking back I have to say it was partly my fault if I had been honest and told him what I felt then non of the heartbreak would have happened I just tried to make him happy and forgot about me. At this point Muscle came in to my life again more and more I found myself running away from friends to spend time with him, muscle was coming part of my life and i liked it.
Maybe now I was trying to find me again as the whole relationship with Irish was turning sour. Throw no fault of his own, it was just not meant to be, deep down I knew this and so did he, letting go was the hardest thing I luved him very much as a friend but I know it couldn't have been anything more I never wanted to hurt him and I just kept making peace with him to make him happy.


This is one of my well learnt lessons on SL, as in RL growing up you learn from mistakes it what builds you in to the person you are today,as you go throw SL from the start you will most probably change your views ,personality etc . Try to remember... you can't please everybody or make everybody happy, Just be your true self and people will like you and respect you more.Honesty is the best policy, giving everybody else happiness and forgetting about yourself is the wrong path to go, it will only give out the wrong signals and lead to bad vibes.If you feel that it is more intense then you thought then step away from SL.Take a while to reflect on why you came on SL in the first place. You only text talk to people on SL, they will read it how they want to read it beware of this as it could land you in hot water.

No comments: