Flirty friends

You meet people on SL you know they are flirting with other people not just you. You resign to the fact that when you are together at that point in time,SL world is about just you two at that point in time. You flirt a little dream a little nothing to serious just making each other feel a bit special lighting your mood and entertaining each other.
You never talk about another male to them. I think this is because you want to make them feel special when you are spending time with them. If you do talk about another male it always tends to be a “friend said”. . I find this really funny as in RL you tend to always call people by the names. I think its because you don’t want to hurt there feelings, you want to make out they are the most important thing in SL. When me and muscle got together as a couple I knew who I could tell about our relationship but I also knew who I would have to say goodbye to. I did a coward thing on some of my male friends, I just stayed hidden for a while and then just disappeared...maybe I just didn’t want to burst there bubble . They had an illusion and I wanted them to keep it. I also didn’t want to hurt them, as time goes on in SL you grow fond of personalities , I know we flirt but I just thought it was harmless fun . nothing to serious, so why did I find myself being a coward? . Even when me and Irish was not speaking after an argument I was in the arms of muscle I still couldn’t be honest . I just couldn’t hurt anyone. Now don’t get me wrong you think im a big softy , In real life I'm a straight talker , I say what I feel draw a line under it and move on No dwelling on anything never have regrets live life for today because tomorrow never comes . SL tends to bring out your inner soul , makes you think more and feel more sometimes, sends you to madness puts you throw hell . So why do we act different on SL ? Puzzles me sometimes maybe it’s a character you wish to be in RL, may be you are like this in RL but you put so many defences up that nobody can break them down. But because SL is only a game (you think when you get on it) your defences are already down.
In SL You meet a person for a few hours and you become friends, 9/ 10 its all ways quick friendships . In Rl it doesn’t always happen this way ,you tend to find friendships are more built on foundations . I think SL speeds up the process of friendships. You can have a roller coaster of a ride with friends on SL, but you have really only met them a week before, you don’t really know who they are but yet you let yourself hop on the ride no seat belt and run the risk. The other thing that is strange , in real life when you spend time with friends you don't talk for 6-8 hours you entertain your self with other things , on SL when you are with friends you talk all the time.
Muscles and Zena's Friendship grew , if you ask Muscle he would probably say it wasn’t a quick thing, yes they had made an impression on each other the first time they met. The friendship grew in the weeks that lay a head, the meets the chit chat made them grow more fond of each other. I think they talked more to the person behind the screen. I found that my feelings for muscle was deeper then any friend I had met on here. I know what ever happens I have a friend for life. We will always be together.
I now find I talk about me and Muscle more to friends , I always but a "WE" , when I meet new people I always mention that I have a partner, just so there expectations are not built up on , no false dreams are made so no hurt can take place.
I find I am now with Muscle most of my SL life when we are both logged on . We talk build and have a laugh and he"s all what I need in anything .Seems strange but we have not really been apart a single night since we got together as one. Two popular people who loved being the life and soul of party's, loved talking to different personality's have found solace in each others arms . This relationship has made think about past friendships with males I have lost, they are really insignificant relationships compared to our love for each other. Our feelings grows everyday. You may think impossible and crazy , "hell I do" but until you have this you will never understand, I cant write down how much apart of my life Muscle is . Hes my sunrise when I get up makes me walk on air all day, my dreams when I go to bed.

No comments: