EARLY DAYS

OK this was me after a few days of being on SL. You an see the pink hair . Also Lady's what you realise fast his you have your lady bits missing . You need to make sure you go shopping for these ( Men you will have to do the same if you look down all is not there) this is a complete eye operner everything you can do in RL you can do in SL. Me being me didnt realise this until i got in a few sticky situations and a few places where well let me just say i had to turn my head to the side to work out just what I was doing hehe .MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THE POSE BALLS DO!

There is loads of freebies for you to get in SL no need for money just got to go a hunting an a gathering for them . When I first came on you will realise that everyone wants to talk to you and most want to get you naked. This is a wake up call, you will soon realise as I did . At this point in time it was just for a laugh my personality had not come in to it. Everyday Zena became more. You will find that all your likes and dislikes of people in RL will come in to play in SL You wont be able to help yourself, I couldn't more and more my personality came in to SL .That's the magic of this place and you can meet great people and have a great time. You will also find you will go throw friends like no tomorrow on your first few weeks. You except everyone in to your friends list . As you go throw SL you will work out who is a friend and who is an acquaintances . I have more faces then the town hall clock on SL but my frends know the real me . You can be anything you want to be from a first class bitch to a dream lover ;-)

No comments: