FRIENDS OF THE SAME SEX

What I have found on SL is I have more Male friends then Female. I don't know why this is , puzzles me sometimes. In RL its the opposite way and I like to spend time with my girlfriends The Girl friends I got are great and couldn't live with out them in SL. Speaking to other male friends on here they to have more opposite sex friends .
why is this?
Is this because we see the same sex as competition , part of me thinks this.Not me I like talking to everyone but i do find it hard to strike up a conversation with woman sometimes.
Do we like the flattery what we receive from men?
well all women do , you know you are going to get all the flattery you need in SL fill your ego right up lol

Talking to opposite sex?
you may find you talk to these more because you don't in RL act out what you would like to be in RL. Because you are more confident in SL you may find it easier to talk with them. I may be barking up the wrong tree with that thought .


what I have found is that if you spend time in the same group more of the same gender talk to you, it could be that they get to know the character you are. I think its a question that will puzzle me for a while. if I get an answer I will tell all
.

No comments: