TRUE FRIENDS ON SL

As I went on my journey I realise that you have different friends on SL, when you first come on you befriend everyone I had up to 50 on my friends list and trying to talk to them all was murder. I didn’t even know who some of them were, I gave my friendship out to easily, this was soon to changes. You realise its not quantity but quality as in RL, as my personality changed so did my selection of friends. It all depends what you are on SL for, like I said at the beginning most want to get you naked and because you are just an AV you experiment just like in Rl growing up. I soon quickly learned that this wasn’t really my thing. Lost interest in that and got bored. As I wondered throw SL I went to a couple of clubs and found my first home SOTB, it made me have a sense of belonging and the people on in where great. The more you go in to the same places, you get to know various personalities of different AVs and they become friends. I like talking in open chat to various people, talking about stupid stuff and just being carefree. So now I have a close friends list and ones I love spending time with and talking to I chat about bits in RL to them,

Some of the Friends I have in SL

WINNETOU – well what can I say about him, only one word springs to mind gentleman yep that’s what I said a true gent. I met him one Sunday afternoon while shaking my butt in SOTB. Had a dance with him and chitchat with him and zero (I met him at the sometime) it was a good crack and a laugh. A warm guy I feel I can chat about anything, hes staight talking but not rude with it, he is my dance bud in BH, you will find if ones in there the other is not far behind like tweedle de and tweedle dumb. He helps me when i'm stuck on things in SL and that’s most of the time. He’s also probably seen the most changes in me from the way I look to my views on SL.

Suzi - A wonderful person. She is a person I can have a girly girly chat on SL with. A truly great person who I share my highs and lows to. My SL secrets in fact everything. I met Suzi at a place called Bubblegum. Great music but the best thing to come from there was our friendship. She picks my mood up when I am low, hits me over the head and makes me see sense when i’m talking crap. SO SUZI THANKYOU FOR KEEPING ME ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW, You make me keep my head when all around me are loosing there. We share each others shoulders and I will always be there if she needs me.

Raul – One of the first people on here I met, the original Italian Stallion no woman is safe, makes me laugh so much our meets are usually on a Sunday I love our Sunday morn chit chats about life. He is a great person full of life a real cheeky and a crazy one to He knows my free sprit side and share a lot of the same views

ZERO
– He is a funny funny person , crazy . Have a laugh with him also helped me in trying out making my own clothes, always great to see and spend time with .

No comments: