Partnering

This was very funny, I knew muscle wanted to ask me something every time he went down that road I would change the subject or shout for a TAXI. when he did build up enough courage and spit it out I felt happy and excited I didn't say yes straight away , I felt a little strange because part of me felt I was being disloyal to other friends and if they saw his name on my profile then they would know and dam me for it , the other part is that I thought it was a whole dream and I was going to wake up with him not there.
I had to sort my friends list out before I was able to accept, both of us had to tell our friends about each other. Hate to say but this was one of my worst weeks on SL but together we got throw it no matter what bad Ims we got we would stay focused on the mission of happiness. We caused a lot of pain and heartache that week this I am sorry for; we didn't tend to hurt anyone. Being together as a couple was never planned, neither of us had even thought it really happen to us. But all I can say on SL never say never. After that week had gone I could see the sun coming up on the horizon I sat and thought about what Muscle had said to me, about partnering. I just thought what the hell, I know what I want, why am I worrying over other people and the what if's... So I raised the question again I could see the smile coming bigger and bigger. We didn't want a wedding nothing so extreme as we both have strong views on them , just me and him knowing we belong to each other was enough to make us very happy
Its easy to partner on SL, go to website send a request to the person you would like to partner and they send a reply. Makes me laugh because you have to pay and you pay more for a divorce .We sat at home one Friday night and did it. You could see the smile on each other faces. ,I wanted to tell the world and everyone what me and Muscle Had just done . Slowly the Ims came in congratulating us must say got a lot of OMG first. We went to some clubs after and danced the night way. We went to the clubs where we had spent the most nights together at the start of our journey getting to know each other. Its the best thing I have done. I have no regrets and if he asks me again i would say....... TAXI lol no I would do it again and again and again .

No comments: