Hosting

I have tried out hosting in one of the clubs Black hearts. Always go in there if me and Muscle are not together. Wednesday night was my first training section . Suited and booted and ready for action. First problem I got my times wrong for sl and rl i got the times wrong hehe I wasn't late I was to early .,Not a good start .

A 3 hour training session , "Thought hey I can do this" ,just need to talk a lot and be nice to people, since I can talk for England and ramble on its a perfect job for me. I found it very mind draining, wasn't really what i expected, there was not a lot friends in there and club was quiet, people talking in own IMs. If the crowd don't want to talk you find yourself doing the work. The other problem was it clashed with Mine and Muscle times together. I wasn't happy with this at all. At the moment and I'm happy with 90% me and muscle 10% others. Didn't have time to talk to him in IMs cause you have to concentrate on the room. First time ever me and Muscle been on SL and not seen each other or spoken since being together. Didn't make me happy at all. The other thing is I only wanted to host 3 hours at the weekend . Job is wanting more commitment.I personally want to cut down my hours on SL and have been doing, I wanted to work my Hosting time in to the weekend and see friends in there, Killing 2 birds with one stone. With hosting I realised I would be spending more time on SL not a good thing and doesn't fit in to my plans .I have realised with SL its not quantity but quality.I rather have a great super smashing 4 hours then just and OK 8 hours .Rl must always come first and i personally wouldn't feel happy and haven't been feeling happy about how much time I do spend on there.

No comments: