WINTER IS HERE ;-)

Winter is my favorite time of the year.. Just love it . So what better then to create a winter wonderland . I was thinking to do it in the old place but the land and the prims where limited . I can do anything here. Now you should know me by now if you have been reading my Blog ...I love surprises and makes me so happy surprising Muscle . I created somewhere where we can sit and relax, have a dance and have fun skating.The best thing is that our land is on the beach you can change the appearance and make you think you are in a whole new world . we even have snow fallen from the sky. We walk throw a door and wow just like walking throw the wardrobe in Narnia.Its great and love it and Muscles face well if you noticed a bright light in the sky last night , that wasn't a star, it was him beaming , two words ..simply great . Winter wonderland wont be here forever as everything has to change and I think if something is a permanent fixture then the enjoyment becomes stale, so why loose the magic of a place keep it as long as necessary then send it to your dreams and memory's.

No comments: