LOVING ANGELS

Thought I would have a go at this new wind light version on SL today , take some pictures of sunsets to see what they are like, as you can tell from my blog I love taking pictures. Muscle and Zena being the main subject. I suppose my blog is like a photo album, filled with great memories for 2 people. Anyway me being me got a bit side tracked and went off for a photo shoot. Armed with my camera and my wardrobe off I trot. As madonna sung "strike a pose" zena step up to the mark and vogued with the best of them. These you see are just really for someones eyes who looks at this blog most days and it always brings him a smile he always knows theres an Angel watching over him . Hes loving a Fallen Angel who has fallen for her devil prince.













These are just a few of what I took I got a little carried away and my hard drive is kind of full , but its all in the name of fun. It was brilliant I was just like a supermodel .SL is the best thing since slice bread you can be who you want to be Kate Moss eat ya heart out.

No comments: