Renting a home

I had been thinking about what it would be like to have my own place in SL , I figured I may as well do the full hog on SL, I'm not a monthly subscriber to SL so I asked questions to friends to find out how I go about getting a place. Me and Muscle also talked and dreamed about our place to call ours. This complete u-turn from my first opinion about having your own place , I used to think it was crazy and never got my head around the idea but as time goes by, you talk to people who have there own places and get intreaged, my thoughts soon changed.

Our first house was a complete surprise to Muscle, when we where in our meets in the clubs we talked about our own paradise and how it would be great to have our own space, somewhere no one can disturb us, our own little bubble that was just simply filled with our everything. Zena then went on a mission one night while he was off line to find a home for them. Both of us had never done this before so we had opened up a new chapter in our lives.


First I did a search and began Tp around place what i could see to rent. Because this was a trail as well I didn't want to go to expensive. There was questions in my mind was it a waste of money? would we really use it ?. This was a whole new world to me and I didn't know what to expect.
Everywhere looking at houses where they furnished etc. I didn’t really understand what getting a house entailed, prim count mean nothing to me. I just wanted a home for me and Muscle something to call ours. At last I found our first home as soon as I Tped to the area I knew. Warm feeling came over me. Yep this was the one. I had to IM the owner so I could have a look around , as soon as I went in I knew . A smile came in to me and a sense of excitement. Just as I was sealing the deal Muscle logged on. I tped him straight away.
First words, Welcome to our new home, Well I thought it could go either way, he shouts TAXI and gets the hell out of there or he is so speechless he fall downs dead.Im glad to say he did neither of them, he was defiantly speechless. I sensed a big mood swing and a huge smile beaming across SL I even had to put my sun glasses on this smile was that great. I sealed the deal and went in to house with Muscle we was like a couple of teenagers.
We kept looking around the house laughing like a couple of kids because it was furnished we didn't need to buy anything. Few days went by and i asked the owners if we could change the rooms around, make it more like ours. They changed the complete lay out for us . I also asked if we could put things in house that people had given us. This introduced me to us to prim counts . I didn't have a clue. We put pictures up etc and made it ours. Goddess is a great place our first home. We never really went out much, in fact we was always there when we where logged on together. Muscle created special gifts for me . The ying and yang picture was a gift . When I walked in and saw that i thought wow . speechless and that's hard to do cause sometimes i talk for England. It felt that we had been at goddess for a life time. we loved it. We was also introduced to building here. This is why we moved on to our second home. We wanted more prims to play with create. Muscle is a great builder and he introduced me to it. We wanted to put more of a stamp on SL with our own special place .

We talked about it and agreed to move. We was going to buy land at this point but prices and the tier are sometimes so expensive. we changed our mind and went back in to renting . One of Muscles friends found the next place for us. I sent Muscle on a head to look as I had got a bit fed up of looking around. He TPed me in seconds . we had found our new paradise . More land and more prims all what was on the land was a house and we could do what we liked there. We started shopping together to get things for the house just like a RL couple.

This new place is fantastic, and building together is just the best. Building something from scratch is just the best feeling. I have now started to build but muscle is the best one. We love our new house as it has more and more of us in it. Every room is personal to us and we sure have put our stamp on to SL the great thing is that it private no one can just enter it really is our very own personal paradise .

No comments: