TRUST


This week has been a lot of reflection as me and Muscle have been busy in our RL world. All good and great thoughts ,I think to my time on SL especially Me and Muscle and my heart fills with a warm fuzzy feeling and the feeling grows even bigger thinking of what the future holds for us . Some one asked about trust on here . Trust mmmmmm well my views on this.
Most feelings come out on SL, love,hate and jealousy just to name a few, I must say personally I have had the green eyed monster only once and lasted about 10 Min's before I took me head out of my backside and beat it down with a stick . If you have a Trust issue in RL relationships you most probably see it come on to SL, it can't be helped its what builds your personality.
Jealousy can eat you up and destroy relationships, thinking of what could be happening or maybe happening isn't healthy for SL life, SL is really about living for the moment and loosing yourself in each other or the world around. SL is a roller coaster ride for your heart and not for the faint hearted . But if you get the balance right for your feelings then WOW it's great.
Me and muscles trust well... I never doubt him and never will. Why you ask,why can I trust so easy when we are apart . My answer is simple ...... we are never apart, both of us are always in thoughts, dreams and our heart. Absents only makes the heart grow fonder , don't judge everybody by the same standard just because you may have been burned in the past doesn't mean that you will get burned in the future.Take every individual on there own Merritt , listen to other peoples opinions but make your own judgment.

No comments: