UNDER THE SEA

A night of relaxing and spending time with each other Muscle decided to take me scuba diving away from our busy building site and to relax me to forget about worries and make me smile .what better then to swim with fishes,watch turtles and sting rays see a great underwater world. You can get breath taking views above the surface but they are just as good below was amazing sight to watch and it just blew me away. With my Honey at my side and great world to explore what more can anyone ask for.

zena getting lost in a school of fish

I'm forever blowing bubbles......
Muscle blowing bubbles at me or
maybe he is trying to tell me something ;-)

OHHHHHH Jellyfish , I keep quiet maybe they won't sting me ;-)


Following Muscle as always he's the light that shows the way

Muscle and zena still fine time for eye to eye contact
Finish the night off with a dance under the sea

No comments: