SUMMARY OF THE WEEK

well its been a strange week this week, we started off on a rocky road but soon found ourselves back on track , letting stupid things get in the way of the most important thing and not seeing the wood for the trees. whats happened you may ask well lets just say ... a skeletons in the closet that I had forgot about as it was unimportant jumped out and bit us in the arse . I suppose this week was sent to Test us OHHHHHH boy what a test. But have to thank this skeleton because it just showed us how much we mean to each other and nothing will spoil what we have. It just brought me back down to earth for a bit and realised that even paradise is not untouchable. Anyway that's done and dusted and all is calm and smiles in LALA land the fuzzy feeling is bigger then ever and is just so great .



So what have we been up to , well Zena busy building the back yard making it more paradise for the couple of love birds. Winter wonderland mmm well that's gone to room 101,what we now have is a great waterfall , Greek build and a typical English rose garden ;-) what can I say had to put a touch of me in there as always and Muscle favorite flowers is roses so it had to be.Muscle mopped my brow and relaxed me making sure he has a happy bunny to come home to ;-) .I did the builds when he was off line to surprise him when he came home .









Yep did the trick as always.

Went to a wedding , well I think we missed it ooops. Gothic wedding one of Muscles friends we got a little side tracked and was late. Its strange cause I still don't understand weddings in here . Think I just can't get my head round it but it it makes people happy then all good. We didn't stay around long at the party as we had our own little wibbly wobbly world to go to. As you can see from picture Muscle has a different face hehe a vampire but hey I got a pocket full of garlic ant nothing scary about him ;-) still a pussy cat underneath.





we also went back exploring the underwater world we came across a sim that you can relax , fish, swim in a fish tank and just have fun. Now im not in to fishing but hey thought may as well give it a go and have to say I court moby dick lmao. 24lb big fish poor muscle only caught 2 small fish hehe its the taking part that counts (wink wink) well that's what i told him. We also went back to the sim where you can go scuba diving and found more things to look at , we found an old Ship wreck. They had also opened a new cave . Still amazing and better second time round as we seem to look more and found fantastic things.







Well that's my summary of the week missed all the loving out as im sure you don't really want t0 read all about that and you would really need a sick bucket for all the mushy talk . As for our journey well as you can see its still going in the right direction and is simply great . You may think by now we would be sick of it but all I can say ... not at all in fact the opposite , when you have something so special in your life that makes you have a smile in the morning a smile when you go to sleep makes you walk on air and just completes your life ,how can you be ever sick of that .

No comments: