Sunday ride out

what better way to spend a Sunday afternoon .... then a horse ride around the pony trail Sim's. Some strange reason I have been on my own mission this weekend to open up my experiences in SL armed with idea in my head I logged on to see what was out there with horse riding. Suzi was on and at a loose end so she joined me in my madness. First mission to kit myself out , if your going to do the experience then may as well go for the full hog. We bought the full attire Josephus,boots, jacket and even the hat. mmmmmm one thing missing .... horses . Suzi already had one just me to get one. Had to be a white horse, did think about a unicorn but thought naaaaaaa try be normal for a change lol. So I bought white wing (name of my horse) . Around the Sim's we trotted , Was a great day full of laughs & adventure ;-).

zena & suzi suited and booted

Zena & White wing


white wings in love with bessy

zena relxing her legs

Suzi & Zenas having a chit chat

No comments: