Simply Fantastic

What SL has given me is a creative side , it woke something up in me that I never knew existed Muscle feeds that and helps free my mind . But Muscle is really the artist in his own right. He has a talent that did not need to be woken up as he was born with a extra special gift that others only dream about , he is in a league of his own and flies high.
The pictures below are a great gift from a very special talented man . He has a great gift but humble with it .This bit of the blog I dedicated to a very special man in my life who lets my creative side run wild while he sits in the back ground.As an artist Muscle excels in everything he does I really think he can turn dust in to gold, he has got a passion that only us mere mortals can only dream about , the pictures he created of me and us two just speak for them selves ( I have seen more of his art work and i cant put in to words how fantastic they all are) . His pictures are from the heart and simply magnificent. Who ever brought him in to my life I would like to thank as I'm the most luckiest girl I know. I bow down in front of the most gifted talented man I have ever had the pleasure to know in my life.


No comments: