Under the sea

Well me and Muscle decided to build a little under water world ourselves , armed with his tool belt , my honey bear worked hard to trans form the land. I mopped his brow as he created a great place. Well we started it together but as always one of us like to surprise the other . Muscle finished it off while i was off line . We did go a bit over board with the number of fish , but looks fantastic .He made it in to an amazing place and he even turned himself in to a merman for me. As I said before I love underwater Sim's and he knows this, so what a great surprise for me to log on to . We danced underwater and swam with the fish and the best part of it was its own special place where we can always go ;-). You will find me just sat down there just chilling out, I find it very relaxing in fact I'm writing this while sat undersea ;-)




our very own under water world an amazing build

gurrrrrr me and my merman


dancing under the water

love it when we dance any where . and you should hear whats been said


always keep our heads above water





have to have a kiss ;-) and he don't smell fishy
we thought we wouldn't see much of each other over the holidays but we have managed to see each other as much as we can, its been a great Christmas and i can guarantee it will be an even better New Year .

No comments: