Day out part 1 ( volcano)

Well for some strange reason beyond my control , Zena couldn't get in to Lala land (huff) but hey other things to entertain you while been locked out of home. Decided to have another go on wind light and see how the improvements are going. Armed with a cool LM to a volcano and of course my camera (wouldn't be with out it) I set off on a hike to see what photos I can take ;-)

watch the birdie


looks like i better get out of here


I am the goddess of hell fire


smoking is bad for you health


yep amazing view
from these pics you can see the difference between wind light and normal , the colours are great and the fact you can now change the time of day even better adds to the pleasure of wind light. Get it and try it out for yourself its well worth it

No comments: