Girl's night out

With my honey bear out and about in RL , Suzi dragged me out for a girls night out both of us needed a girlie night. Well didn't need much arm twisting as I was lost with out Muscle.
The problem we found was trying to find a club with people in me been a bit out of the scene in SL only had old haunts in my landmarks and most of them had gone down hill . But as soon as we got to Voodoo and heard the music yep this was the place to spend the night. Suzi and I are the same age so the music took us back to our late teens and was fantastic most of them younger in the club but we danced and out smarted them all. Raul popped in to say hello before he went on a hot date. I was with my closest friends and have to say apart from a missing feeling I had in my heart cause Muscle not on it was a great night.

No comments: