Perfect Date

I write this and I'm smiling , with what precious time we have together over the holidays , my other half never ceases to surprise me . He took me on a magical date , started the night where it all begun for me and him many moons ago. We talked about the journey we had been on . It seems so funny how much we changed . How many U turns we did on our opinion. I met Muscle in SOTB but where it all started I mean when we fell head over heels for each other was Sea Breeze, this place holds a lot of memory's all good for the both of us . We would hide away in each others arms here, forget the world out side and just get lost in each others mind. Dam my smile growing bigger.
We danced and talked before moving on to another place , I found an Ice palace when I was trying to fine the special spot for his Christmas present. Thought I would keep it up my sleeve for when it was needed . Yep now the time to pull it out. Its a great place only trouble was I got harassed by a newbie who wanted to dance , even clicked on to pose ball before Muscle did. Huffed a bit while he followed us round. Muscle was more polite then me;-) sometimes I'm just to straight to the point , but if they don't read profiles then they ask for it. We finished the night at our home. I never forget how much he's in my heart and mind,he always knows how to press the right buttons and send my mind to paradise. He knows my moods and reads me like a book and everyday I fall in love more with my hubby. He picks me up when I am low, flies high with me when my mood has wings .
MMMMMMM OHHHH so loved up dam I'm talking cheese. This was just another perfect night in a long chain of them .

Zena never grows tired of loosing herself in the dance


Has to be a slow dance for honey bear


In the ice palace heating up the place





Perfect place, perfect couple

No comments: