our Christmas Day

This was one of the most amazing nights of my SL experience , we choose Friday 21st December to open our gifts for each other reason being with our RL you just don't know where your going to be on Christmas day . The build up to the day , well we was like a couple of kids wanting to know what was under the Christmas tree , Zena huffing cause Muscle had put empty boxes under tree , Muscle being curious as I lock myself away in the Lab , but we was good we didn't share until the day . Muscles gifts to me well just simply splendid He got me that much jewellery Mr T would be jealous . I smile as I think to my main present it was very personal and so special ohhhhhhhh and my extra honey bear in case hes not here ;-).I was that excited i forgot to take my camera out and take pics lol.
My gifts to Muscle well one has us rolling on the floor in laughter, I will see if he will let me take a picture its great , one was a personal gift that spoke from my heart which I won't go in to as its just for his eyes and the last present to make the night so special was well........ finished the night of to pure perfection. First I went out , sent him a Tux and told him to wear it , I put a great dress on and TPed to a new place I had found very romantic with fireworks and great dance floor . I tped him over and watched his surprise on this face , Told you muscle loves his slow dances and what better to give him a Christmas gift of a special dance with his special lady in a wonderful place .The night was filled with pure emotion , the gifts where great they meant a lot to the puppet masters behind Zena & Muscle.I smile every time I think of this night, one that will stay in my heart forever.

Fire works above us and amazing place

Loosing each other


having to take a breather from the excitement

Finishing the night off at home

No comments: