BUILDING OUR PARADISE

Building . this is a great pass time we have found and spend hours creating . To have an idea and to create something that is in your mind is just the best feeling . Muscle started first just simple things it look to complicated to me and I just bought things. I'm a ready made meal girl ;-) a lot quicker and easier don't waste time in the middle.But I started to play around with building when Muscle wasn't around and got the taste for it. The other thing is when you have to watch your prims its easier to sometimes build it yourself and keep your prims low.

First was decking and a pier to the sea where we put a seating area for us to sit and look around . Its a great spot and we love it, I watched on as muscle creates and then its a yay or nay from me , 9/10 he gets it spot on with the vision I have in my mind, I don't really have to tell him he can read my thoughts like a book.

The 2nd big thing we built together was the roman ruins seating area .Between us we created a little master piece , I must say we got side tracked in the middle and it ended up in party mood, stuck a dance floor down and hour later rolling around laughing . Not taking building so serious but just going with the flow. when it was finished to look back and think wow we did that is the best feeling ever. You keep having a look at it and patting yourself on the back.

3ed big thing i created was the garden. This was a complete surprise for muscle . A mission I had set myself because I know how much muscle likes going to gardens to relax one of his favourite places is a sim garden. I started with the base and it rose from the ashes the neighbours watched on . Prim counting in my head and going a hunting and a gathering around SL for the jigsaw pieces. It wasn't perfect when he signed in but got the same impact yep stopped him dead in his tracks . I love to surprise him and make his face beam . gives me a great sense of satisfaction that fills my heart. We then set about changing bits together , Muscle building little bits of things and me trying to get the lay out right . I also added another part to the garden where we can watch the sunset together over the sea .We have created a great thing space for each other and its amazing very relaxing where you can reflect on things just chill out and relax.

Well we haven't finished there now we can build over our heads. Muscles surprise for Zena . he created an area above our house high in the sky for us to build on . I thought about building a winter wonderland but total change of direction we now are building an area to take friends to. Our house is very personal to us this is its not been touch by any bad feeling or bad vibes a place where me and muscle and get lost in each other and our thoughts . Only close friends have entered our paradise mine more then Muscles , Suzi always calls in for a chit chat and I like to show winn what we have done.

Well what next for us . I ant got a clue just going with the flow building and spending time with my partner is the most important thing . We like taking new adventures every time we are together always some element of change in our time we pass together, not make the same day twice. Variety is the spice of life , if everything was set in stone then the world would be a dull and boring place, we are given a gift of imagination and creation.SL lights the wick fills it full of fuel to burn so bright. Nothing is impossible in SL set your mind in the right direction and anything is achievable.

No comments: