LALA PARADISE


Well we have bought land and building our own world, we have decided to buy land and create whole new world , one word WOW in fact double WOW. yep I ant got my head around it and keep nipping myself just to check I'm not dreaming. Just like the feeling every time we moved home but the feeling is 10 times bigger. Why you ask did we but in a virtual word. My answer well why not. Yes this is a virtual world but its more, more to me and Muscle some where we can get lost in each others minds.
SL was to me at the start a great place , meeting new people having a laugh. My journey changed when I partnered Muscle, my whole out look on life in SL has taken a total change of direction . The things I was interested are now just a distant memories . I don't miss my old life cause I love my new one. I have everything I need in one person . So we are on the move again packed our bags and where off . LALA paradise here we come. our very own paradise where we can do what we want when we want and we don't have no one to answer to apart from ourselves. We can feed our imaginations and push them to the limit . Because we have picked up the building skills from the other houses I know this world is going to be flipping fantastic . SL watch out cause LALA land is coming . Must state very private place only selected few will have the privilege to visit that's the way we want it and like it.

No comments: