ICE SKATING

This has got to be one of the most funniest night I have had on SL, we laughed so much had to get stitches in my sides. Zena on a mission to surprise Muscle . Our home sim was down so I set out on something to entertain us . Its that time of year now where the Sims are changing for Christmas .This is my favorite time of the year. I found a skating ring at Passion Park . That was to set the scene. The 2ND mission Ice skates that means shopping lol. So side tracked straight way .
I found this great Sim full of Christmas shops, Muscle came on and next thing you know where shopping hehe. Only window shopping just looking around I'm back or trying to stick to my shopping ban. Anyway finished shopping and couldn't find skates , I remembered seeing them for free some where so had to let Muscle in on a bit of my plan. We collected the skates and I tped him to the skate park . The good thing about the skates is that it had a HUD and you do all different tricks and the best thing was it also had snowball throw . That was it the war was on, taking each other out and anything that got in our way. You could also take each other out by sliding at the legs really funny to watch . you could tell both of us concentrating on hitting the other. So all get ya selves some skates Tp down to a winter Sim and have fun after all that is what SL is all about
.

No comments: