REFLECTION

Looking at my journey , I realise I have changed so much on my journey , from where I go on SL to the company I keep. I think most of us go on to SL in search of something . I must have done but didn't realise what it was . Meeting new people listening to there opinions, wanting to be part of a group . I went throw it all . I think I needed a purpose in my SL life . I has happy in my old life but not content always looking for the next laugh or journey . I needed a crowd to feed me and make me shine. Then along came my nearest and dearest and all change. I don't need that crowd of people no more , I love all we do, we spend most of our time on our land creating things and living in each other minds.We don't go exploring to other Sim's like we used to ,we have no need,we got all we need on our door steps .
If anyone knows me, I listen to all points of views, go away to think about it and make my own mind up, so then I cant blame anyone else if it goes wrong but with Muscle I do take his feelings and his opinions on board,its a first time in a long time I listen to someone else. I have been spending a lot less time in SL and the only thing I really miss is him, when I'm on and Muscles not it feels like my right arm has been cut of. I wonder round like a lost puppy . I love my circle of friends as there always on hand to talk and wouldn't swap them for the world, but I can't be bothered meeting new ones , the facts are... my SL life is complete and full with Muscle and the friends I have got. I have found my vocation on SL why would I want anything else. Maybe in the future it will all change but who knows why worry about what may never happen . I only know.... I need not search anymore for an answer because the answer to my dreams and the end of my own journey is right by my side. My own journey stopped and our adventure started.
Reading this back says one thing I'm head over heels in love ........ yep I got it bad for him ;-)

No comments: