HEAVEN ON EARTH


Building heaven, I was a bit bored and wanted to entertain myself while Muscle was a hunting and a gathering in RL . So what ya do when you have the world at your feet yep build above in the sky. I want to create something out of this world something that would make an impact on the face of my other half . What better then our own piece of Heaven . I had set my self a mission and wow when I had completed it was great. somewhere for us to Dance.

Like dancing on cloud 9. We danced under a rainbow what I had created, danced in mid air on clouds with the stars around us. Made the impact on lala land I wanted and was simply great .Muscle face a picture.... yep. I had done my mission and completed .For just 24 hours,we had heaven we danced among the stars and we was on cloud 9 then I took it down,we keep the memory in our hearts and dreams in our heads we don't need a permanent fixture when you have them working for you . That's what I like about having our own land we can create anything from our minds and put them in to reality (SL reality anyway ) but the memory's stay in both worlds. When you can create something that makes another smile it is simply the best feeling in this world and beyond.

No comments: